- FREE Delivery on orders over £75 exc VAT
more information on delivery
- Next Day Delivery Available
Standard Delivery 1 - 5 working days
International Delivery Available
- Seen this cheaper elsewhere? Fill out our simple Price beat form and we will beat the price by 2%*
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote -
0845 00 34 212
Unique trilaminate structure Non-adherent wound contact layer Highly absorbent central hydrocellular layer Waterproof and bacteriaproof outer film layer Non-adhesive Full range of sizes
Highly Absorbent - In-vitro studies and clinical experience both demonstrate that Allevyn Non-Adhesive dressings can stay in place for up to seven days. Non-adherent - Allevyn Non-Adhesive dressings have a polyurethane wound contact layer which prevents adherence to a full range of wound types. Non-adhesive - Allevyn Non-Adhesive dressings are recommended for wounds surrounded by sensitive skin, such as venous leg ulcers. The lack of adhesive allows the use of the most suitable retention method, for example, tape onto intact skin, appropriate bandaging or a film dressing such as OpSite* Flexigrid*. Easy to use - Allevyn Non-Adhesive dressings are conformable and can be cut to suit various wound shapes and locations. As Allevyn Non-Adhesive dressings absorb exudate, they may swell slightly, but do not leave debris in the wound. Dressing changes are therefore easier for the nurse and less traumatic for the patient; wound irrigation can be kept to a minimum. The progression of exudate through the dressing is visible through the pink top film. Soft and Cushioning - Allevyn Non-Adhesive dressings are soft and cushioning, giving excellent patient comfort and protection.
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product!
There have not been any questions asked yet. Be the first by clicking on the
Ask A Question button
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
For more information click here