Nowadays, modern hospitals are required to give more attention to each and every patient. Repeated testing to diagnose a patient can consume valuable time. TheTM-2655 series fully automatic blood pressure monitor enables patients to take their own BP measurement, without the support of hospital personnel. The TM-2655 Fully Automatic BP Monitor helps achieve efficient and quality treatment of patients, while at the same time lightening the workload of hospital personnel.
|Measurement Range||0 - 300mmHg (pressure) |
30 - 200 Pulse/Minute (pulse)
|Accuracy||±3mmHg or 2% (whichever is greater (pressure))|
|Display Type||Digital, LED, Systolic/Diastolic/Pulse|
|Pressurization||Automatic pressurization by MicroPump|
|Depressurization||ECEV and Automatic Constant Speed Exhaust Valve (dual)|
|Cuff||Geared motor, automatic operation|
|Safety Device (electrical)||Quick release when START button is pressed |
Quick release when EMERGENCY STOP button is pressed
Automatic Rapid Deflation when pressure exceeds 320mmHg
Automatic Rapid Deflation/Power Off when pressure reaches 320-360mmHg
|Safety Device (mechanical)||Releases cuff when safety lever is pressed|
|Clock Function||Clock display, date and time (1999-2098)|
|Printer||Thermal type, 58m wide, automatic cutter|
|Power Source||100/115, 220/240VAC, 50/60hz|
|Weight||Approximately 9.0kgs (19.8 lbs)|
|Dimensions||245 x 325 x 390mm/9.6 x 12.8 x 15.4 inches (WxHxD)|
|Operating Environment||+10°C - +40°C (+50°F - +104°F), 30% to 85% RH|
|Storage Environment||-20° - +60°C (-4°F - +140°F),10% - 95% RH|
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
For more information click here
- FREE delivery on orders over £75 (exc VAT)
- Next day delivery available
Standard delivery is 1 to 5 working days
International delivery available
- Seen this cheaper elsewhere? Fill out our simple Price beat form and we will aim to beat the price by 3%*
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212