Ambulatory Chest Drainage Kit - Flexible Introducer
£216.00 (£259.20 inc VAT)
Designed specifically for accident and emergency situations, the kits include all the essentials to perform a thoracotomy and permit the safe mobilisation of patients when underwater seals cannot be established or are not practical.
- Ambulatory Chest Drainage System with integral tubing
- 20ml luer lock syringe
- Scalpel No 10
- Flexible introducer - Size 28F (9.24mm OD)
- Suture pack No 0 (3.5), 1m long
- Inner sheet sterile field
- Double wrapped in a robust, compact and lightweight pack. ideal for emergency rooms or for carrying on board emergency vehicles
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ