Azowipette Bacterial Wipes x 100
Azowipette Bacterial Wipes x 100
100 pack of Azowipe® 70% IPA Disinfectant Wipes. Azowipe® contains isopropanol for effective and rapid disinfection of hard surfaces. The formulation dries out quickly and leaves no residue. Azowipe® Equipment is 99.9999% effective against pathogens validated by EN 13727.
70% Isopropanol alcohol wipes and spray for convenient, effective and rapid disinfection of hard surfaces and equipment.
Alcohol is a well established disinfectant against pathogens which cause contamination and infection. Azo™ 70% IPA combined with an effective non-woven substrate creates a powerful disinfectant with fast kill rates, offering high bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal and yeasticidal efficacy.
Designed for professional use - Suitable for use in a number of areas including laboratories, hospitality, hospital, operating theatres, GP and dental surgeries.
Quick drying no residue formulation:
70% v/v IPA blended with 0.2 micron deionised water with no additives or impurities, leaving no residue, allowing the disinfected area or equipment to be used shortly after application.
Kills key micro-organisms quickly:
Effective against MRSA, E.coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Candida albicans, HIV, Hep B, Hep C and Norovirus.
99.9999% pathogen kill rate:
Validated by European standard EN 13727 and EN 1276.
Azo™ 70% IPA wipes and sprays are compliant to biocidal product regulation 528/2012, and are manufactured to ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 standards.
Quality and Efficacy:
Azo™ cleaning and disinfection wipes have been developed to be effective against harmful pathogens commonly found within healthcare, science and hospitality sectors.
Azo™ products are tested to the latest European norms under EN14885 standard at independent accreted labs, and cover, where applicable, all the required EN tests including EN 14476:2013, ASTM E1052, EN 13624:2013, EN 13697:2015, EN 13727:2012, EN 14348:2005, EN13624, EN 14561:2006, EN 14562:2006 and EN 16615:2015.
Azo™ products are also tested to the new ‘four field’ EN16615 standard, which simulates the mechanical action of the wipe and confirms the compatibility between the chemical active in the solution and the wipe material.
Where applicable, Azo™ wipes and sprays are fully compliant with medical device directive 93/42/EEC (class IIa medical device mark) as well as being fully compliant with the Biocidal product regulation 528/2012.
- Wipe Size: 13cm x 18cm
- Qty: 100
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ