Baby CO Monitor - Pre Natal Baby CO Monitor
Saving you 33%
The Baby CO is the latest addition to the CO family and is a powerful diagnostic tool for measuring alveolar Carbon Monoxide in PPM concentrations. This is measured simply from the mother's expired breath.
From this measurement the amount of Carbon Monoxide in the foetus is derived and is represented as foetal Carboxyhaemoglobin (%FCOHB). The mothers CO concentration in PPM will then be displayed, along with the foetal %COHB.
The Baby CO is the gold standard in CO breath testing & is the most advanced system available today. Ergonomically designed and easy to use, the Baby CO is an essential piece of equipment for smoking cessation.
The Baby CO is compatible with COBRA Software for on-screen analysis and easy data retrieval. The device is supplied complete with hard shell carry case, sample mouthpieces, one-way plastic mouthpiece adaptor and a 9V PP3 battery.
- Ergonomically designed
- Measures carboxyhaemoglobin levels of foetus and mother
- Audible alarm for levels above 20ppm
- Concentration range: 0 - 500ppm
- Operating pressure: ±10%
- Weight: 160gm
- Dimensions: 170 x 60 x 26mm (H x W x D)
- Indicator levels: Green (0 - 6ppm), amber (7 - 10ppm), red (>11-20ppm), Flash Red and Audio Alarm (20ppm and over)
The manufacturer recommends calibration at six monthly intervals to ensure your Baby CO is maintained in pristine working condition.
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK mainland only)
- £4.99 for orders under £75 (UK mainland only)
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals)
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ