The Baby CO is the latest addition to the CO family and is a powerful diagnostic tool for measuring alveolar Carbon Monoxide in PPM concentrations. This is measured simply from the mother's expired breath.
From this measurement the amount of Carbon Monoxide in the foetus is derived and is represented as foetal Carboxyhaemoglobin (%FCOHB). The mothers CO concentration in PPM will then be displayed, along with the foetal %COHB.
The Baby CO is the gold standard in CO breath testing & is the most advanced system available today. Ergonomically designed and easy to use, the Baby CO is an essential piece of equipment for smoking cessation.
The Baby CO is compatible with COBRA Software for on-screen analysis and easy data retrieval. The device is supplied complete with hard shell carry case, sample mouthpieces, one-way plastic mouthpiece adaptor and a 9V PP3 battery.
- Ergonomically designed
- Measures carboxyhaemoglobin levels of foetus and mother
- Audible alarm for levels above 20ppm
- Concentration range: 0 - 500ppm
- Operating pressure: ±10%
- Weight: 160gm
- Dimensions: 170 x 60 x 26mm (H x W x D)
- Indicator levels: Green (0 - 6ppm), amber (7 - 10ppm), red (>11-20ppm), Flash Red and Audio Alarm (20ppm and over)
The manufacturer recommends calibration at six monthly intervals to ensure your Baby CO is maintained in pristine working condition.
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
- International Delivery
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212