Silver Nitrate Caustic Applicator 75% x 20
£11.20 (£13.44 inc VAT)
The Bray Avoca silver nitrate caustic applicators are simple to use, effective and economical for various medical applications, including verruca and wart removal on the hands and feet. The application process virtually pain-free for the patient.
- Widely used throughout the world by physicians, surgeons, nurses, midwives, podiatrists, dentists, general practitioners and veterinary surgeons
- Uses include nongenital warts and verrucas, granulation tissue, wound healing, stoma maintenance, umbilical stumps, cautery, anterior epistaxis, vasomotor rhinitis, post-bioptic cervical nicks, skin tags and pain relief for aphthous stomatitis
- The application of silver nitrate caustic is almost completely painless
- 75% w/w silver nitrate applicator, with a 15cm (6 inch) long bendable yellow plastic stick
- Moulded at high temperatures, an Avoca silver nitrate caustic applicator is hygienic and will not splinter in contrast to wooden sticks
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ