Conmed Hyfrecator 2000
The number 1 choice for Skin Surgery by GP's & Dermatologists worldwide.
The Conmed Hyfrecator 2000 can be used to treat more conditions that any other type of electrocautery, it is also more versatile than any other device.
Conmed Hyfrecator is suitable for minor ops on Benign Moles, Common viral warts, Seborrhoeic warts, Skin tags, Solar keratoses, Spider naevi, Telangiectasias, Venereal warts, etc
- State of the art in minor ops for GPs.
- Complete all-in-one ready-to-use diathermy machine
- Allows a wide range of procedures to be performed
- Remote power control, saving procedure time
- Allows 3 separate power settings to be stored (low power, hi power and bipolar)
- Digital one-tenth incremental control in the critical 0 - 10 Watt range
- Digital display of power output
Please select at bottom preferred model choice (model pack details below):
- The standard model is ideal for delicate procedures as the operator can control power on/off from the foot pedal rather than the handpiece. All units include the following:
- Hyfrecator 2000 Electrosurgical Unit
- Up/Down Switching Handpiece - Autoclavable
- Patient Plate - Reusable
- Wall Mounting Bracket
- Training CD - Contains: In-service Training Manual, Common Dermatological Procedures and Electrosurgery
- Starter Pack - 5x Blunt Non-Sterile Electrolase tips, 5x Sharp Non-Sterile Electrolase tips, 2x Non-Sterile Sheaths for Handle, 2x Sterile Sheaths for Handle and Cord.
- FS Model - this model is ideal for delicate procedures as the operator can control power on/off from the foot pedal rather than the handpiece. Package contains all of the above and: 1 x Footswitch, 1 x Universal Handle, 2 x FREE OF CHARGE Bipolar Forceps and Cable - Single Use
- FSB Model contains all of the standard items and: 1 x Footswitch, 1 x Universal Handle, 1 x Bipolar Forceps and Cable - Reusable. This is ideal for coagulation and haemostasis
The Hyfrecator allows precise destruction of all types of cutaneous lesion (both superficial and deep) and controls surgical bleeding simply, quickly and effectively...is widely used for outpatient procedures that range from epilation to vasectomy... is commonly used by Dermatologists & GPs in conjunction with curettage for the destruction of small well-defined skin cancers such as basal cell carcinoma.
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK mainland only)
- £4.99 for orders under £75 (UK mainland only)
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals)
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ