The Conmed Hyfrecator 2000 can be used to treat more conditions that any other type of electrocautery, it is also more versatile than any other device.
Conmed Hyfrecator is suitable for minor ops on Benign Moles, Common viral warts, Seborrhoeic warts, Skin tags, Solar keratoses, Spider naevi, Telangiectasias, Venereal warts, etc
Please select at bottom preferred model choice (model pack details below):
- Hyfrecator 2000 Electrosurgical Unit
- Up/Down Switching Handpiece Autoclavable
- Patient Plate Reusable
- Wall Mounting Bracket
- Training CD Contains: In-service Training Manual, Common Dermatological Procedures and Electrosurgery
- Starter Pack - 5x Blunt Non-Sterile Electrolase tips, 5x Sharp Non-Sterile Electrolase tips, 2x Non-Sterile Sheaths for Handle, 2x Sterile Sheaths for Handle and Cord.
The Hyfrecator allows precise destruction of all types of cutaneous lesion (both superficial and deep) and controls surgical bleeding simply, quickly and effectively...is widely used for outpatient procedures that range from epilation to vasectomy... is commonly used by Dermatologists & GPs in conjunction with curettage for the destruction of small well-defined skin cancers such as basal cell carcinoma.
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
For more information click here
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Finger Pulse Oximeter
£42.99 Excl. VAT £51.59 Incl. VAT
Footswitch Conversion Kit for Model 2000 Hyfrecator
£299.00 Excl. VAT £358.80 Incl. VAT
Welch Allyn DS 54 Durashock Sphygmomanometer
Saving you: 38%
£37.50 Excl. VAT £45.00 Incl. VAT