LED’s (light emitting diodes) have been around for a long time. Recently this technology has become leading-edge in the field of lighting – a breakthrough technological solution to the inherent problems of the incandescent light bulb. We have taken the technology and developed it further to provide high definition lighting solutions with no infrared, high brightness, low environmental impact, low power consumption, no toxic chemicals and a long operating life.
Various mounting options available make this examination light popular in GP surgeries and clinics.
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
For more information click here
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- Direct Delivery Item - delivery may take longer than usual
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Hartmann Cosmopor Dressing 7.2cm x 5cm x 50
£5.30 Excl. VAT £6.36 Incl. VAT
Seca 875 Electronic Lightweight Flat Scale (Class III)
Saving you: 19%
£119.99 Excl. VAT £143.99 Incl. VAT
Adams Aquagel Lubricating Jelly Sachets 5g x 150
£39.99 Excl. VAT £47.99 Incl. VAT
Finger Pulse Oximeter
£42.99 Excl. VAT £51.59 Incl. VAT