Kai Dermal Curette x 20
As low as £31.80
- Stainless steel cutting edge for soft or weak tissue
- Ribbed handle for sure grip and precise control
- Orientation mark on handle
- Size embossed on each individual curette for easy and exact identification
- Sterile and ready to use with long shelf life
- UK pattern - now with shorter neck for reduced flexibility
- Used in the following minor skin surgical procedures: Curettage of a basal cell carcinoma, Curettage of a verruca, and Curettage of other benign neoplasms of the skin
- Clinical areas: Dermatology, Gynaecology, Podiatry, and Minor Surgery application
- Packaged in 20 individual sterile curettes in handy dispenser box
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ