- Stainless steel cutting edge for soft or weak tissue
- Ribbed handle for sure grip and precise control
- Orientation mark on handle
- Size embossed on each individual curette for easy and exact identification
- Sterile and ready to use with long shelf life
- UK pattern - now with shorter neck for reduced flexibility
- Used in the following minor skin surgical procedures: Curettage of a basal cell carcinoma, Curettage of a verruca, and Curettage of other benign neoplasms of the skin
- Clinical areas: Dermatology, Gynaecology, Podiatry, and Minor Surgery application
- Packaged in 20 individual sterile curettes in handy dispenser box
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
- International Delivery
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212