When it comes to sterilising your instruments, for total confidence time after time, there's only one choice - the New LittleSister autoclave. The Little Sister range incorporates the very latest technology, allowing you to meet all current and future guidelines, including the latest European autoclave standard BS EN 13060.
Dual system for independent cycle control and process monitoring
Verifies every cycle
Detects any discrepancies, immediately interrupting the cycle
Independent air detection system
Advanced Water System
Ensures any contaminants/endotoxins present after every cycle are removed, reducing risk of contamination for subsequent cycles.
Onboard reservoirs remove inconvenience and risk associated with separate external containers.
Reservoirs are easily drained, significantly reducing risk of bio-burden contamination.
Onboard waste water systems incorporate water level sensors to remove the risk of hot, waste water being spilled.
Direct drain option for waste water reservoirs available as an option.
Water Saving uses only 350ml of water per cycle.
Energy Saving need less power to heat 350ml of water.
Time Saving less water reduces the time required to achieve sterilisation
Rapid Instrument Turnaround
- up to 32 x N type non-vacuum cycles without drying for solid instruments
- up to 16 x B type vacuum cycles without drying for unwrapped solid or hollow instruments
Flexible, high capacity furniture configuration.
Dual size trays & HFiT cassettes - standard 28cm x 18cm - 'examination' 18cm x 14cm
- SES225 models can process 15 individual examination instruments sets each cycle.
- SES113 models can process 6 individual examination instruments sets each cycle
More instruments sets per cycle = fewer cycles = improved long term performance.
Furniture for sterilising pouches and porous loads.
One Touch/One Cycle Operation
Minimises the risk of using the wrong sterilisation cycle.
Reducing the potential for user error.
Meeting the requirements of the guidelines.
Pre-programmed PIN protected.
Direct Data Download
Data for every is recorded and stored up to 24 months.
Removing requirements for expensive printers or flash card cycle recorders.
DDD Software included as standard on all models.
Saves 2-years of cycle data.
Simple USB connection allows data to be downloaded to a PC or Laptop as and when required.
Integral thermal printer provided as an option for an immediate, hard copy record of each and every cycle.
Capacity = 22 Litres.
Fastest sterilising cycle = 45-50 minutes.
Dimensions = 580x580x430mm (L/W/H).
Weight = 46kg.
Tray Capacity = 15 Examination only or 5 + 5 Standard & Examination.
Cycles = B & N-Type
Air Detector - Yes
Self-checking Cycle Verification = Yes
EiMS = Yes
Advanced Water System = Yes
Printer Included = No
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only)
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals)
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card
For more information click here