FFP3 Disposable Face Mask Box of 10
FFP3 masks are recommended, in particular for healthcare workers engaged in medical procedures generating aerosols of influenza flu virus that carry greater risks of infection.
All respirators must be CE marked to show they have been tested to the recognised EU standard. They must also be marked with that standard, which for disposable respirators is EN 149: 2001. Additional markings, such as FFP1, FFP2 or FFP3, indicate the protection level that you can get if the respirator is a good fit and you use it correctly.
The higher the number, the better the protection. FFP1 masks, FFP2 masks and FFP3 masks can reduce the amount of dust you breathe by factors of 4, 10 and 20 respectively. An FFP3 respirator is advisable if you are exposed to high levels of grain dust or mould spores.
Protective respiratory masks complying with EN149:2001 may be classified into one of three categories, depending on their filter efficiency under laboratory conditions:
|FFP1||Total inward leakage 22%||Filtering Efficiency 78%|
|FFP2||Total inward leakage 8%||Filtering Efficiency 92%|
|FFP3||Total inward leakage 2%||Filtering Efficiency 98%|
This means that an FFP3 Respirator Mask would filter out at least 98% of the airborne respirable particles, whereas an FFP1 Respirator Mask would filter out at least 78% of the respirable particles. FFP3 Respirator Masks are therefore most efficient in filtering out fine particles including viruses, mould spores & asbestos.
Normal lower grade face masks / dust masks are rated below the level above offering very little protection for fine particles.
Protects against fine non toxic dusts and aqueous mists. Moulded and valved for added comfort during prolonged use. Conforms to EN149-2001 +A1:2009.
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
- International Delivery
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£79.95 Excl. VAT £95.94 Incl. VAT
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Clinell Large Universal Sanitising Wipes x 200
£6.37 Excl. VAT £7.64 Incl. VAT
*** 4 Packs of Siemens / Bayer Multistix 10 S.G. x 100 ***
£110.00 Excl. VAT £132.00 Incl. VAT
Topper 8 Swabs - Non Sterile 10 x 10cm 4-ply x 100
£3.97 Excl. VAT £4.76 Incl. VAT
Azowipette Bacterial Wipes x 100
£3.90 Excl. VAT £4.68 Incl. VAT