Designed to teach users of AEDs how to save lives in a realistic way.
- Allows training in Semi-automatic or in Fully-Automatic mode
- Operation identical to the real devices, display with instructions and vocal messages
- 9 preset scenarios
- Infrared remote control, enabling the instructor to choose and control a scenario
- Training electrodes, suitable for any mannequin
- Reusable cable
- 1 infra-red remote control
- 4 batteries
- one set of 10 pairs of training electrodes
- one reusable cable
- one casing for batteries
- one sticker "FULLY AUTOMATIC Mode" Designed to teach users of AED's how to save lives in a realistic way.
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
- International Delivery
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212