HeartStart FR3 AED Defibrillator
HeartStart FR3 AED Defibrillator
The Philips HeartStart FR3 AED is the smallest and lightest (3.5lbs, 1.6kg) professional-grade AED among leading global manufacturers. It also offers a variety of carry case options to fit your needs.
The battery typically delivers 300 shocks or, if configured, 12 hours of monitoring. The Philips HeartStart FR3 AED performs daily, weekly, and monthly automated self-tests, including pads integrity, with visual and attention-getting audible alerts. The green ready light flashes to confirm the FR3 is ready for use. Philips AEDs have accumulated over 30 billion service hours!
Philips SMART biphasic waveform is an evidence-based therapy that achieves consistently high efficacy for terminating ventricular fibrillation 3-16. The CPR Metronome keeps the beat for consistent chest compressions, and Quick Shock reduces the time between hands-off and shock delivery to minimize CPR interruptions. SMART CPR provides patient-specific treatment advice for the right initial therapy – CPR or defibrillation – even for shockable rhythms.
Simple to Operate
The best professional-grade Philips AED yet, the HeartStart FR3 is designed to make lifesaving faster, easier, and better.
Faster: Helping you do your job faster as it significantly reduces deployment. It eliminates steps to help you start the right therapy – CPR or defibrillation.
Easier: Helping make your job easier with the smallest and lightest professional-grade AED among leading global manufacturers.* It is designed to be rugged, reliable, and ready to use.
Better: Helping you improve your response by supporting a culture of continuous improvement, including optimizing training and fine-tuning SCA response.
Helping you provide therapy faster
When responding to a sudden cardiac arrest, you make every effort to reach the victim quickly. But the clock keeps ticking until your patient actually receives therapy. The HeartStart FR3 solution significantly reduces deployment time by eliminating steps to help you start delivery of the right therapy – CPR or defibrillation – on your patient faster.
- Automatically powers on** by opening the FR3 carry case so you can focus on pad placement from the start.
- Peel & place SMART Pads III. There's no foil pouch to open when the pads are pre-connected.
- Receive patient-specific guidance with Philips SMART CPR for the most appropriate initial therapy – - CPR or defibrillation – even for shockable rhythms.
- Minimize CPR interruptions and speed shock delivery with Philips Quick Shock.
The HeartStart FR3 helps you respond to a pediatric cardiac arrest faster
The HeartStart FR3 helps you respond to a pediatric cardiac arrest faster.
- No need to change pads. Just use the same SMART Pads III for adults and children.
- Insert the Infant/Child Key to automatically decrease the defibrillation therapy and implement the configured infant/child CPR protocols.
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ