The new HeartStart FR3 is Philips best professional-grade AED yet and is now making lifesaving faster, easier, better for professional responders
Automatically powers on** by opening the FR3 carry case so you can focus on pad placement from the start.
Pre-connected peel and place SMART Pads III with no foil pouch to reduce deployment time.
Quick Shock reduces CPR interruptions and speeds shock delivery.
Use the same SMART Pads III for adults and children for faster pediatric cardiac arrest response.
Infant/Child Key automatically decrease the defibrillation therapy and implement the configured infant/child CPR protocols.
CPR meter* supports High performance CPR protocols
As the smallest and lightest professional-grade AED available among leading global manufacturers*, the HeartStart FR3 continues Philips legacy of providing AEDs that are designed to be rugged, reliable, and support you every step of the way.
Faster helping you start delivery of the right therapy faster by significantly reducing deployment time:
Easier helping make your job easier with the smallest and lightest professional-grade AED among leading global manufacturers. It is designed to be rugged, reliable and ready to use:
Smallest and lightest (1.6kg) professional-grade AED among leading global manufacturers makes the FR3 easier to carry along with other equipment.
Bright, high-resolution color LCD makes the FR3 easier to use in a noisy environment.
Daily, weekly, and monthly automated self-tests, including pads integrity, help make it easier to ensure the FR3 will be ready when needed.
Protection against dust and jetting water (IP55) gives you confidence the FR3 will withstand your physically demanding work environment.
Ready-for-use visual indicator flashes a green ready light making it easier to confirm the FR3 is ready.
Bilingual configuration makes it easier to use the FR3 in bilingual work environments.
Long-life battery typically delivers 300 shocks or, if configured, 12 hours of monitoring to give you confidence that the FR3 will be ready when needed.
CPR Metronome keeps the beat for consistent chest compressions
CPR meter* enabled with QCPR technology makes it easier to perform Guidelines compliant CPR.
Better helping support a culture of continuous improvement with data management solutions
Review, annotate, print, and store AED events with HeartStart Event Review for timely retrospective responder feedback for more effective training.
Provide more in-depth assessment of every aspect of responder intervention and patient response to evaluate individual and system-wide response performance with HeartStart Event Review Pro.
Automatically route events from your responders computers based on your desired workflow, whether it is to your medical director or data administrator, with HeartStart Data Messenger.
Append a defibrillator event to any electronic patient care reporting (ePCR) enabled with the Philips Data Software Development Kit.
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only)
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals)
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card
For more information click here