A new intermediary set with full set features in compact Midi Size. The set includes all the features necessary for comprehensive examinations. Ideal for the GP as either their main or secondary set. Strong and versatile enough for busy hospital ward use.
- Outstanding optics provide crisp retinal detail
- -20 to +20 with 18 lenses. -/+1 to 4/+4 in single steps
- 5 apertures for a full diagnostic capability
- Large spot, small spot, fixation star for eccentric fixation
- Hemispot for small pupils, red free filter.
- Direct Illumination.
- Enhanced Xenon Halogen illumination for very bright, clear illumination.
- 3 x rotating magnification window for razor sharp images
- Insufflation port for pneumatic testing
- Chrome finish upper section with non slip ribbed plastic lower section.
- Ergonomic oval design provides extremely comfortable grip for all hand sizes
- Integral pocket clip with auto off.
- Metal threaded connector provides secure long lasting fit
- Takes 2 x AA batteries
- 4 reuseable tips: 2.4/ 3.0/ 4.0/ 5.0mm diameters
- Soft case
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
- International Delivery
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Single Use Skin Staple Remover
£0.75 Excl. VAT £0.90 Incl. VAT