- For the treatment of patients with hyperventilation.
- An ISO 9001 manufactured and CE marked product.
- Features an integral mouthpiece.
- A medically clean alternative to paper products.
- Includes a filter membrane, prevents contamination.
- Reduces the risks of infection & inhaling foreign bodies.
- Includes a port allowing air to be entrained reducing the risk of hypoxia.
- Does not absorb moisture.
- Strong and durable, will not easily break.
- Available singly or in packs of 5.
- An ideal stock item for First Aid Units, Ambulance Services, A&E departments and GP surgeries.
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
- International Delivery
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212