i-gel is supplied in an innovative, colour-coded polypropylene protective cradle or cage pack.
Why use the i-gel?
What makes i-gel unique?
i-gel has a soft, gel-like, non-inflatable cuff, designed to provide an anatomical impression fit over the laryngeal inlet. The shape, softness and contours accurately mirror the perilaryngeal anatomy - an innovative concept meaning no cuff inflation is required. Working in harmony with the patient's anatomy, compression and displacement trauma are significantly reduced or eliminated.
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
- International Delivery
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Adult Defibrillation CPR-D Padz - for Zoll AED Defibrilators
£95.00 Excl. VAT £114.00 Incl. VAT
Clinell Detergent Wipes (Yellow) x 215
£4.99 Excl. VAT £5.99 Incl. VAT
Vitalograph Aspirator Tubes x 5
£37.80 Excl. VAT £45.36 Incl. VAT
Duracell Batteries AA x 4
£2.50 Excl. VAT £3.00 Incl. VAT