The first major development since the laryngeal mask airway, i-gel has changed the face of airway management and is now widely used in anaesthesia and resuscitation across the globe. Made from a medical grade thermoplastic elastomer, i-gel has been designed to create a non-inflatable, anatomical seal of the pharyngeal, laryngeal and perilaryngeal structures whilst avoiding compression trauma. The i-gel now has an established reputation in anaesthesia with three adult and four paediatric sizes in the range, ideal for use with patient weights between 2-90+kg.
i-gel is supplied in an innovative, colour-coded polypropylene protective cradle or cage pack.
Why use the i-gel?
- Ease and speed of insertion
- Reduced trauma
- Superior seal pressure
- Gastric access
- Integral bite block
- Non-inflatable cuff
What makes i-gel unique?
i-gel has a soft, gel-like, non-inflatable cuff, designed to provide an anatomical impression fit over the laryngeal inlet. The shape, softness and contours accurately mirror the perilaryngeal anatomy - an innovative concept meaning no cuff inflation is required. Working in harmony with the patient's anatomy, compression and displacement trauma are significantly reduced or eliminated.
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
- International Delivery
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Primapore Sterile Post-Op Dressing 25cm x 10cm x 20
£16.99 Excl. VAT £20.39 Incl. VAT
PELIspec® Pro-Wall - Medium Long x 10
Saving you: 13%
£16.50 Excl. VAT £19.80 Incl. VAT
3M Steri-Strip 3mm x 75mm (5 strips per envelope) x 12
£11.80 Excl. VAT £14.16 Incl. VAT
Low Range EU Scale Mini-Wright Peak Flow Meter
£8.90 Excl. VAT £10.68 Incl. VAT