How to use:
Remove the protector paper and centre the dressing over the catheter insertion site.
Place the dressing on the catheter hub and adhere the dressing to the patient's skin. Remove the remaining protector paper.
Remove the printed carrier by lifting the non-adhesive edge and pulling diagonally until the carrier is removed.
Mould the film around the catheter to complete the dressing application.
Remove the dressing by loosening the film and stretching the dressing parallel to the patient's skin while stabilising the patient's kina nd catheter with the other hand. If the skin is particularly fragile then warm soap and water may be used to break the adhesive bond and to ease the dressing off.
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
- International Delivery
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212