Kamplex r07a - Portable Audiometer
£1,244.99 (£1493.99 inc VAT)
- Dimensions: L x W x H: 24x19x30cm
- Build: Plastic cabinet
- Battery size: 4 x AA
- Test Types: Pure Tone Audiometry, Automatic
Audiometry Patient controlled, according to ISO 8235-1 and standard Hughson Westlake procedure (selectable on control panel) Audiometer Class 4 according to EN ISO 60645-1
- Tone presentation: Manual or Reverse (selected on Setup Menu) Pulsed at 0,5,1 or 2Hz - (selected on Setup Menu)
- Level Steps: 1,2 or 5 dB (selected on Setup Menu)
- Store Function: Dedicated Store button that enable to store measurements into the internal memory (up to 20 patients). Stored data can be viewed on the built-in display or transferred to the PC using MDS software.
- Rise/Fall Times: 40 msec
- Talk Forward: Built-in talk forward microphone 50-110 dB
- SPL (adjustable on control panel)
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ