Keeler Practitioner / Fibre Optic Otoscope Diagnostic Set 3.6v Rechargeable
Saving you 29%
The industry leader for ward and GP use with a greater number of beams and filters provide improved diagnostic capabilities.
- Five beams for increased control over diagnostic functionality
- Additional blue filter that allows assessment of corneal scratches
- Postive action maywheel lens control allows you to select +40D to -25D
- 6 beams for full diagnostic capability
- Swing over red free filter
- Blue filter to be used in combination with Fluorescein for assessing corneal scratches
Fibre Optic Otoscope
A Premium Otoscope, Ideal for ENT Professionals and Specialists.
Halogen illumination is transmitted via fibre optics for homogenous illumination, leading to clear and accurate diagnosis of aural images.
- Large head design for unobstructed view
- Large slide aside 2.5x lens for clear view of aural structures and foreign body removal procedures under magnification
- Closed head system ideally suited to pneumatic testing for tympanic mobility
- Can be used with either permanent or disposable specula
The rechargeable outfit consists of an ophthalmoscope, otoscope and double charging unit. Ideal for ward, surgery, consulting room and casualty use.
- 3.6V Rechargable Lithium Battery Included
- Robust construction
- Lithium-ion technology provides over 2 hours continuous use from a 2 hour rapid charge
- LEDs indicate when battery life is low, charging or fully charged
*Please note, you will need to purchase an additional HM1941-P-1341 charger unit for all rechargeable based Keeler scopes*
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ