A professional 150 litre under bench pharmacy refrigerator powered by the unique IntelliCold, this pharmacy and vaccine fridge has been designed from the ground up for the safe storage of cold chain medicines as advised by Public Health England in Protocol for Ordering, Storing and Handling Vaccines.
Designed for the safe storage of cold chain pharmaceuticals, this refrigerator assists busy professionals meet the regulatory requirements with an easy to operate intuitive four button controller and 13 month temperature data storage which can be downloaded to any PC. For ease of viewing the contents and to minimize door openings, the light can be set to operate independently of the door and even left on all the time.
Reliable and robust, this refrigerator is engineered to meet the demands of a busy practice, surgery or pharmacy and is backed by the Labcold FREE 5 year warranty. Can be fitted with Labcold divided drawer(s) which are exclusively designed to keep air flow to a maximum whilst helping to keep stock tidy. Manufactured from hygienic aluminium these drawers can be bought individually and can be retro fitted.
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
For more information click here
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- Direct Delivery Item - delivery may take longer than usual
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212