Lec LR1607C Laboratory Refrigerator - 475 Litres
Saving you 2%
Ready to use and supplied with a preset temperature of +2°C to +10°C, meaning it is ready for use as soon as you plug it in.
Warning: Both the Laboratory and Ward units have different temperature ranges to the Pharmacy units. Both can hit 0c thereby potentially freezing vaccines and killing them and the Lab units can take them above +8c to overheat and lose shelf life. Both ranges do not comply with the DoH Green Book regulations for the storage of vaccines, medicines within the cold chain.
- Capacity: 475 Litres
- Temperature Range: +2°C to +10°C
- Product Dimensions: 1688mm (h) x 695mm (w) x 910mm (d)
- Weight: 95kg
- Freestanding Laboratory Refrigerator
- Spark Free - allows you to store combustible products safely
- Anti-Microbial Handle - helps prevent growth of bacteria and minimises cross contamination.
- +2°C to +10°C set temperature keys - Operates at +6°C for best possible storage of samples and chemicals
- External digital controller keys - For temperature readings without having to open the door, so preventing unnecessary temperature fluctuations within the fridge
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms - To alert anybody nearby as soon as the temperature begins to go too high or low, so that action can be taken to rectify the problem and prevent damage to the contents
- Lock with 2 keys - fitted as standard and guaranteed for the full warranty period of 2 years. Helps maintain security and prevent unauthorised access.
- Heavy duty Wire Shelves - for optimal air circulation
- Warranty - comes complete with a 2 years parts and labour warranty as standard.
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ