Defibtech Lifeline VIEW Defibrillator
Saving you 7%
Defibtech Lifeline VIEW Defibrillator
The Lifeline VIEW makes it easy for anyone - from first responders to untrained bystanders - to respond confidently and appropriately during an emergency. The Lifeline VIEW is the only AED on the market with a full-colour video screen. Clear voice instructions and graphics on a full-colour screen help anyone use the AED. A world first, even in noisy environments the device can be easily used thanks to the easy to understand video.
- Is equipped with a clear and easy to follow full-colour video screen
- Is PROVEN the easiest AED on the market for trained and untrained users
- Is the fastest to shock time - PROVEN by independent studies
- Incredibly rugged thanks to the military-standard testing
- Bright yellow attracts the eye to help easy location
- Carry handle ensures an easy grip
- Comes with a 4 year battery life
- Supplied with 1 set of adult pads
More about the Lifeline VIEW semi-automatic defibrillator:
The Lifeline VIEW semi-automatic external defibrillator has been proven time and again by independent studies to be the easiest AED on the market to use - even without training. A trial by West Midlands Fire Service resulted in a top score of 100/100, while an independent study by first aid leaders Centric proved the highest success rate for untrained users.
This revolutionary life-saving device combines a sleek, user-friendly design with military-grade specifications - including the most proven biphasic waveform. It’s also the first and only AED with a full-colour interactive display that shows step-by-step videos for performing CPR, rescue breathing and external defibrillation.
You can also be confident that the device will be easy to maintain and rescue ready. The Lifeline VIEW provides clear guidance for using and maintaining the device. Additionally, it has been designed to support upgrades and enhancements.
Video: They say a picture is worth a thousand words; now multiply that with the power of video. The Lifeline VIEW has a large, full-colour interactive display that gives you step-by-step instructions for performing CPR, rescue breathing and external defibrillation.
- Interactive display is capable of showing full, vibrant colours even under the brightest lighting conditions
- Text prompts are prominently displayed so they are clear and easy-to-read
- In noisy conditions where you may not be able to hear the audio instructions, you can see what you’re supposed to do, giving you that extra boost of confidence
- High-resolution, full-motion graphics stand out on the screen
- Clear, loud voice -- the user can set the volume
- The Lifeline VIEW’s video feature is language independent. Even if you don’t understand English, you can understand what the video is showing you
Showing How to Save Lives and Giving You the Confidence to Do It: Saving lives, while rewarding, can be stressful. Even if you are trained, in an emergency situation, will you remember what to do and how to do it? The Lifeline View has videos that show you how to perform a specific part of a rescue.
- How to locate and place the pads - the first step in successfully using an AED is to place the pads in the proper position on the patient. The videos will show you step-by-step- how to prepare the patient, find the pads, connect them, and exactly where to place them
- How to do rescue breathing - the Defibtech View AED allows the user to choose compression-only CPR or compressions with rescue breathing. If rescue breathing is chosen, the video will show you how and when to provide rescue breaths
- Where to place hands for CPR - correct placement of the hands is critical for performing CPR correctly. A quick look at the video will show you exactly where you need to put your hands and how to perform compressions correctly
A Personal Coach at Your Side: While you are in the middle of the rescue, you may not remember how many compressions to provide and the timing between each one. The Lifeline VIEW has a built-in metronome that counts out the beat so you know what to do and when to do it.
Real-Time Protocol Selection: Not all rescuers are the same. Some people do compression-only CPR. Others may be trained to do both compression and rescue breathing. Real Time Protocol Selection allows you to switchover from one to both without skipping a beat, giving you the comfort and confidence to deliver emergency care your way.
One-Touch Status Screen: When sudden cardiac arrest strikes, there is no time to lose. You need to be sure that your AED is ready for rescue. Most other AEDs only signal when there's a problem. The Lifeline VIEW's one touch status screen gives you everything you need to know that the unit is up to date and in working order - without turning it on.
- The Lifeline VIEW runs extensive self-tests daily to be sure that it’s working properly
- A bright, active status indicator light lets you know the unit is ready
- The device instantly communicates the operational status of the AED, battery and pads, expiration dates, and even gives you unit information such as its serial number
Award-Winning Ergonomic Design: Compact, portable and lightweight-under three pounds-the Lifeline VIEW represents the newest generation in a family of defibrillators that have won a number of industry awards for design and innovation.
Ruggedness and Durability: The VIEW's ruggedness is measured by a specific set of criteria. It is one tough little unit, coming out on top in some of the most demanding environmental tests.
- Drop/shock test (highest rating)
- Crush test (highest rating) 1000 pounds
- Water resistant (rated IP55, protected against water jets)
- Dust resistant
- Suitable for use in high vibration settings, including jet aircraft, helicopters, boats
- Suitable under a wide variety of temperatures 0 to 50 degrees (32 to 122 degree F)
Easy to Maintain: One of the major problems with most AEDS is maintenance. Not with the Lifeline VIEW. The status screen gives you up to the minute information on maintenance if it's required. In addition, built-in video help gives you easy, step-by-step guidance on maintenance that supplements the user manual. Proactive reporting monitors the status of the device and its components.
Easy to Upgrade: As protocols change over time, your unit can be easily upgraded in the field with a data card.
Safe and Effective Life-Saving Technology: The Lifeline VIEW uses biphasic technology, a clinically proven waveform and algorithm to deliver shocks and save lives. This is one of the most widely used impedance compensated waveforms which has extensive clinical experience-and success-in thousands of defibrillators around the world. Evaluation in hundreds of publications has demonstrated this technology to be the safest and most effective when it comes to saving lives.
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ