The 3M Littmann Master Classic II Stethoscope brings together award-winning ergonomic design and excellent acoustic sensitivity. It delivers reliable performance and comfortable use to professionals dedicated to providing the best patient care.
Combining the reliable, versatile acoustic performance of tunable diaphragm technology with the portable convenience of a single-sided chestpiece. The Master Classic II stethoscope is used by students and medical professionals alike to detect, listen to, and study heart, lung, and other body sounds for physical assessment and diagnosis.
Tunable diaphragm technology—a 3M invention—lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece. Unlike two-sided models, there’s no need to turn over and reposition the chestpiece. Hold the chestpiece with light pressure to hear low frequency sounds; press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. This time-saving feature allows the healthcare provider to focus on the patient, while the non-chill rim provides patient comfort.
- Single-sided chestpiece designed for easier grip and maneuvering.
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
- Soft-sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals.
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
- International Delivery
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Omron M7 Intelli IT Blood Pressure Monitor
Saving you: 50%
£62.50 Excl. VAT £75.00 Incl. VAT
Premium Tork Advanced Couch Rolls 2-ply 48cm (19") x 56 Metres x 9 Rolls - White
£19.25 Excl. VAT £23.10 Incl. VAT
Paediatric Finger Pulse Oximeter
£48.50 Excl. VAT £58.20 Incl. VAT
Tournibutton Tourniquet x 100
£19.40 Excl. VAT £23.28 Incl. VAT