Under-counter storage offers laboratories a simple way of refrigerating vital products, in a space-effective way. At only 845mm high, our LSR151 fits neatly under most work benches and has fitted rear rollers to assist in moving the unit when access is required for cleaning behind it.
Capacity: 151 Litres
Temperature Range: +2°C to +10°C
Product Dimensions: 845mm (h) x 595mm (w) x 595mm (d)
Under-counter Laboratory Refrigerator
Ready to use - supplied with a preset temperature
of +2°C to +10°C, meaning it is ready for use as soon as you plug it in
Spark Free - allows you to store combustible products safely
Energy efficient R600a refrigerant - R600a refrigerant is kinder to the environment as well as being an efficient cooling system, meaning the running costs of the fridge are kept as low as possible
New Advanced Controller - manage the internal temperature and record min/max settings at the touch of a button
Anti-Microbial Handle - helps prevent growth of bacteria and minimises cross contamination.
Lock with 2 keys - fitted as standard and guaranteed for the full warranty period of 2 years. Helps maintain security and prevent unauthorised access.
Heavy duty Wire Shelves - for optimal air circulation
External digital controller accurate to 0.1⁰C - for precise temperature readings without having to open the door, so preventing unnecessary temperature fluctuations within the fridge
Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms - To alert anybody nearby as soon as the temperature begins to go too high or low, so that action can be taken to rectify the problem and prevent damage to the contents
Warranty - comes complete with a 2 years parts and labour warranty as standard.
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only)
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals)
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card
For more information click here