- Triple-layer dressing consisting of a poly-ethylene terephthalate film, absorbent material and cellulose fabric.
- Suitable for dressing dry sutured wounds, superficial cuts, abrasions, lightly exuding lesions and minor burns..
- May be used as primary wound contact layer in heavily exuding wounds if backed by a second absorbent dressing.
- Supplied in individually wrapped, sterile packets.
- Low adherent perforated film: Allows for rapid drainage of exudate, reducing trauma to healing tissue.
- Highly absorbent cotton/polyester pad
- Patient Comfort: Cushions and Protects. Comfortable and minimises pain on removal
- Easy to cut to shape: Retains its integrity when cut.
- Safe in use: Inert and non-sensitising
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
For more information click here
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Adult SMART Defibrillation Pads - for HeartStart FR2 and ForeRunner Defibrillators
£34.00 Excl. VAT £40.80 Incl. VAT
Mepore Dressings 9cm x 20cm - Pack of 30
£17.50 Excl. VAT £21.00 Incl. VAT
Inadine Dressing 5cm x 5cm x 25
Saving you: 22%
£9.50 Excl. VAT £11.40 Incl. VAT
Standard Latex Powder-Free Exam Gloves x 100 : Extra Small
£3.95 Excl. VAT £4.74 Incl. VAT