Mepore Ultra Dressing
Mepore Ultra can be used in a wide variety of wounds which have low to moderate exudate levels. These include surgical wounds, cuts and grazes.
The easy-to-remove and handle release film of the Mepore Ultra permits sterile application, as well as simplifying dressing application.
Shower-proof, self-adhesive absorbent dressing.
Absorbent dressing for low to moderately exuding wounds.
Shower-proof backing film.
Skin-friendly water-based, solvent free adhesive.
Provides a gentle but secure fixation.
7cm x 8cm x 60
9cm x 20cm x 24
10cm x 11cm x 36
11cm x 15cm x 36
How to Use:
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ