The PC Spirometry software can be linked directly with SystemOne and EMIS with results automatically being transferred. For this, an annual licence is required. This can be attained through CareFusion, manufacturer of Microlab products.
2 year warranty
Highly portable and beautifully designed, the MK8 has been developed for the professional. The unit is especially suited to measuring very low flow rates in patients with COPD and has a wide angle, high-resolution colour touch-screen.
All the unit's features can be easily accessed by simply touching the chosen functions corresponding icon. This, together with fast textual data entry using a stylus makes the system's use highly intuitive. A quiet and very fast printer with easy-load paper mechanism is integrated. The printout can be fully customised and can also be linked directly to external printers.
The Gold Standard transducer gives the most precise volume and flow measurements for Asthma and COPD patients. Especially effective at low flows, it complies with all current ATS (12) and other recognised international standards for accuracy.
- Fully compliant to ATS/ERS Standard
- HD colour touchscreen
- Simple screen icon interface using stylus
- Fast on-screen textual entry enabling comments and report writing
- Fast, quiet printer with easy load paper mechanism
- Fully customisable printout format
- Unique contextual Help Screens with dedicated Help Button
- 41 inspiratory and expiratory indices measurable
- On-screen graphical child incentive device
- Large 2000 patient test memory
- Internationally recognised on-screen test quality assurance prompts ensuring quality test results
- Unique 'today's testing feature' - creating a list of patients tested or to be tested
- Numerous predicted values and languages selectable
- 'Lung Age' assessment and textual result interpretation by ATS (9), BTS-NICE (10) or Enright (11)
- Body Mass Index and Dyspnoea Score
- Bronchodilator and/or Steroid assessment
- Complete with all accessories in a sturdy carrying case
Spirometry PC Software
- Easy to use multi-window layout
- Real time display of manoeuvres
- Quality grading of blow performance
- Lung Age calculation and textual interpretation based on ATS,
- NICE or Enright recommendations
- Pre and post bronchodilator comparisons
- Highly configurable display and results options
- Individual patient selection for easier testing and workflow
- Overlaying of previous test curves for comparison
- Up to 50 spirometry indices can be measured both inspiratory and expiratory
- Choice of four animated incentive displays
- Fully ATS/ERS 2005 compliant
- Display of predicted values, % predicted and Z scores
- Powerful, configurable search facility
- Upload of ALL or individual patients from the spirometer results
- Configurable print format
- Can be easily linked to other patient journal,GP administration systems, occupational health
- systems or other medical databases
- Export capabilities to PDF, CSV, Excel and MS Word
- On screen spirometer calibration / verification and log of calibration data
- Powerful trend function
- Advanced search engine
- Large choice of predicted values
- Comprehensive on screen help at the touch of a button
- Configurable quick start dependent on individual use or national preferences
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
- International Delivery
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
3M Littmann Stethoscope Spare Parts Kit for Classic II S.E in Black
Saving you: 39%
£16.00 Excl. VAT £19.20 Incl. VAT
Microlab Thermal Printer Paper Rolls x 5
£22.50 Excl. VAT £27.00 Incl. VAT
High Quality Pen Torches
£10.75 Excl. VAT £12.90 Incl. VAT
Disposable One-Way Mouthpieces x 500
£64.00 Excl. VAT £76.80 Incl. VAT