- Measures up to 41 parameters (user selects those required).
- Powerful reversibility testing - automatically compares a baseline test, post bronchodilator test and post-steroid trial test, storing them as a single set of results.
- Automatic calculation of predicted values for each patient and interpretation of results.
- 'Milkshake Kid' incentive display.
- Can be used in conjunction with 'SPIDA5' Windows spirometry (special price if ordered as a package)
- Real-time curves on screen (choice of Flow/Volume or Volume/Time).
- Estimated Lung Age (a particularly useful tool for smoking cessation programmes).
- Rechargeable NiCad battery or mains powered.
- Dimensions: 148(L) x 82(W) x 32(H) mm.
- Unit Weight: 360gms.
Spida 5 is the highest quality advanced spirometry software you can buy. The 32-bit package is simple to use and employs a state of the art multi-window, graphical interface. Up to 41 Spirometry indices can be measured, previous test curves overlaid for comparison and both open and closed Flow/Volume Loop test techniques used. An animated child incentive device and the long term trending of patient results also feature.
Spida 5 can be easily linked to other patient journal or GP administration systems, occupational health systems or other medical databases. Spida 5 is compatible with Microsoft Windows 95,98, 2000, ME, XP and NT and will link to all Micro Medical Spirometers (Spida 5 and SpidaXpert are compatible with all Micro Medical spirometers except the Micro Spirometer(MD01) and Micro Diarycard(MD02)).
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
For more information click here
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212