The stylish and flexible MicroLoop Spirometer from CareFusion features a high-definition touch-screen colour display which can graphically represent either a Volume/Time curve or a complete Flow/Volume loop. Additionally, the screen can be configured to show an incentive display for use when undertaking spirometry with children.
Conforms to all spirometry standards (ERS - ATS (2005), BTS)
Effortless touch screen spirometry
Stylish new MicroLab design
Very easy to operate using a high definition colour touch screen
Easy load, high speed printer
Help button for instant on-screen guidance
Up to 45 parameters measurable (user selects only those required)
On-screen QWERTY keyboard for simple data entry
Animated incentives help to maximise patient effort
Test quality assessment to ensure accurate results
Automatic predicted values calculation and test interpretation
Reversibility testing with '% change' calculation
Rechargeable battery or mains power
Optional Pulse Oximetry module available
USB connectivity for PC and external HP A4 printouts (please check list of compatible HP printers or visit www.micromedical.co.uk)
Supplied in a tough carry case
The MicroLoop can measure up to 41 spirometry parameters and has features a storage capacity for over 2,000 patients.
A desktop docking station is supplied and the MicroLoop can be further enhanced by purchasing the Spirometry PC Software. The software is user friendly and possesses both real time and upload spirometry functionality for patient database management when connected to the MicroLab or MicroLoop.
2000 patient memory
Dimensions: - 123 x 81 x 23mm
Unit Weight: 191g Docking Station 124g
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only)
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals)
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card
For more information click here