Consisting of a molded lens with directional fins, attached tubing and adaptor, the Morgan Lens provides lavage to the cornea and conjuctiva, instantly and effectively treating chemical and thermal burns or helping to remove non-embedded foreign materials in the eye.
Emergency Professionals often turn to the most effective method of ocular irrigation, the Morgan Lens, it delivers a continuous flow of solution to the injured eye within seconds, freeing medical staffs valuable time.
- Patented and field tested, the lens attaches to solutions of your choice.
- Using the Morgan Lens dramatically lessens patient discomfort, as the eye naturally closes over the lens. With conventional irrigation methods the eye has to be held open whilst irrigation occurs. For a traumatised eye this can be extremely disturbing and painful.
- The Morgan Lens quickly, effectively and easily irrigates all regions of the eye and inner eyelid - it is designed to be up and running within 20 seconds.
- To make use even easier, an optional delivery set is available for simultaneous irrigation of BOTH eyes (MT202). Available in singles or box of 6.
- To further minimise patient discomfort, the optional Medi-Duct (MT63) can be utilised to wick away the irrigating solution from the patient for easy collection, examination and disposal. Available in singles or box of 6.
For more detailed information please click here (1.96MB)
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
- International Delivery
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212