Omron M6 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Please be aware that this item is no longer manufactured. Our recommended alternative to this is the new Omron M6 Comfort (MD03970) which can be found by clicking here.
Clinically validated (International Protocol & BHS)
The monitor is supplied with an 22cm - 42cm Easy Cuff
The Omron M6 is the unit with the largest display in the market, so it is extremely easy to read the result. The measurement is done most quickly using IntelliSense, the comfort inflation technology. The M6 has a support system showing the user if body movement has disturbed the measurement and needs to be repeated. As irregular pulses (e.g. arrhythmic pulses) can disturb the measurement, thiscould cause false results. A unique algorithm detects the measurement quality and assures that only valid results are displayed. If there were irregular pulses detected, those are indicated. The device offers 90 memories with date and time. As it uses the newest Omron technology, one set of batteries lasts for 1500 measurements.
- Average of 3 consecutive readings in 10 minutes
- Body Movement Detection
- The device has proven its reliability and accuracy under vigorous testing procedures by major health organisations
- Indicates if cuff is wrapped correctly: not too loose or too tight
- LED indicator: normal (green) or high (red)
- Indicates if Irregular Heartbeat is detected
- Keep track of your data
- Allows you to track whether your morning measurement is different from the rest of the day
- Fully automatic upper arm blood pressure monitor
- IntellisenseTM technology
- Speedy measurement
- 3 cuff sizes available (optional)
- Memory has date and time stamp
- Irregular Pulse Detection: shows if irregular pulses are detected and only displays reliable results
- Memory capacity for 90 memories
- Indicates if patient has moved too much
- Largest display on the market
- Clinically validated (International Protocol)
- 1500 measurements with one set of batteries
- Soft case
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ