Oxford Standaid 140 Hoist/Lift (Electric)
Saving you 5%
The Oxford Standaid 140 enables patients to be quickly and efficiently transferred. Unlike conventional passive sling lifters, the Standaid requires the patient to participate in the lift and transfer, encouraging the patient to remain active for as long as possible.
The Standaid lift easily transfers patients from bed to chair or from chair to commode in a fraction of the time required for a conventional sling lifter. It is also a very useful rehabilitation tool.
- Safe working load 140kg / 22st / 309lbs
- Large knee pad for added support
- Cow horn handles help ensure a safe and secure transfer
- LCD battery level indicator with low battery alarm
- Adjustable legs for improved access around furniture
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ