Philips HeartStart FRx Defibrillator
The Heartstart FRx is an easy to use, rugged and reliable AED for those who get there first. It incorporates a number of features to make sure it is ready when needed with a minimum of maintenance required.
The HeartStart FRx Ready-Pack configuration arrives to you complete and virtually ready to rescue. Just pull the green tab to initiate the FRx self-test, confirming its readiness for use, and put the device right into service. The FRx Ready-Pack comes with the FRx already inside its carry case, pads pre-connected, battery inserted, and a set of spare pads in place. Setup is easy, and you have the peace of mind of knowing the device is deployed correctly.
- Designed to work where rescuers may have to go to. In the rain, on metal surfaces or in industrial areas.
- Withstands jetting water, loads up to 250Kg and 1-metre drops to a concrete floor
- Heartstart FRx includes the features proven in the field by the Heartstart family and has important new improvements making the FRx the partner needed during the critical moments.
- Internal self testing is key to readiness. The Heartstart FRx incorporates daily, weekly and monthly self testing including a pads connection and integrity test to make sure everything functions when needed.
Virtually maintenance free
- Requires no regular or contractual technical maintenance programs. All vital functions are tested in the internal self test program.
- Brief visual inspection confirms whether the FRx is functional or not. The blinking green status indicator is the ready signal confirming all is well. Otherwise the FRx will produce an audio signal to notify that inspection is required.
- With the FRx in standby mode maintenance is simply visual inspection and replacement of consumables such as pads(every two years) and battery (every 4 years)
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ