- The positive maywheel lens control allows you to click through lens powers from 40D to 25D. This increased lens range allows detailed examination of the ocular structures and provides ease of use for spectacle wearers.
- The Practitioner includes 6 beams for a full diagnostic capability. A blue filter, particularly useful for assessing corneal scratches in children, is included.
- A red free filter for enhanced vessel examination can be used with both diagnostic beams. This feature is particularly useful for diabetic assessment and monitoring.
- The integral soft brow rest allows for easy positioning and protects your lenses if you are a spectacle wearer.
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
For more information click here
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Probe Covers (PC200) for Braun and Welch Allyn Thermometers x 800
£32.00 Excl. VAT £38.40 Incl. VAT
2.8v (Head & Bulb Only)
£75.97 Excl. VAT £91.16 Incl. VAT
Ambu Blue SUPATab Electrodes x 100
£11.55 Excl. VAT £13.86 Incl. VAT
Noots Ear Tanks x 80
Saving you: 26%
£22.25 Excl. VAT £26.70 Incl. VAT