Practitioner Ophthalmoscope 3.6v (Head and Bulb Only)
£118.77 (£142.52 inc VAT)
- The positive maywheel lens control allows you to click through lens powers from 40D to 25D. This increased lens range allows detailed examination of the ocular structures and provides ease of use for spectacle wearers.
- The Practitioner includes 6 beams for a full diagnostic capability. A blue filter, particularly useful for assessing corneal scratches in children, is included.
- A red free filter for enhanced vessel examination can be used with both diagnostic beams. This feature is particularly useful for diabetic assessment and monitoring.
- The integral soft brow rest allows for easy positioning and protects your lenses if you are a spectacle wearer.
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK mainland only)
- £4.99 for orders under £75 (UK mainland only)
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals)
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ