Single-Use Surgical Instrument
- Rocialle Iris Scissors - Curved COF 11cm (4.4") x 20
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
Can you clarify what COF means?
Hi, thanks for your question.
COF means 'Curved on Flat' - referring to the curved end of the scissors.
-The MidMeds Team
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
- International Delivery
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rocialle TOE Dissecting Forcep 12.5cm (5") x 20
£14.49 Excl. VAT £17.39 Incl. VAT
Vicryl Rapide (W9918) Undyed 4/0 16mm curved cutting P needle 75cm x 12
£54.99 Excl. VAT £65.99 Incl. VAT
Inadine Dressing 5cm x 5cm x 25
£9.50 Excl. VAT £11.40 Incl. VAT
Softalind ViscoRub Alcoholic Hand Sanitiser 500ml (with pump) x 5
£50.00 Excl. VAT £60.00 Incl. VAT