Roche SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antibody Test x 40
SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antibody Test 40 Test
When lab testing isn’t available, quality is imperative and time is of the essence, the Roche SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antibody Test will provide healthcare professionals with the tool they need to give patients fast answers. One finger prick is all it takes.
The SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antibody Test is a reliable, rapid chromatographic immunoassay intended for qualitative detection of antibodies (IgM and IgG) to SARS-CoV-2 in human serum, plasma or whole blood.
The SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antibody Test is intended for the use as an aid in identifying individuals with an adaptive immune response to SARS-CoV-2, indicating prior infection. This rapid lateral flow test is intended for the professional use in laboratory and near patient-testing environment and qualitatively detects IgM and IgG specific to SARS-CoV-2 in serum, plasma, and whole blood.
- Getting a quick result (10-15 minutes) - no need for follow-ups to discuss test results
- Easy handling which does not require specific training
- Only needing a very small capillary sample of 20ul
- Access to testing in areas where laboratory testing is not available, or when a venous blood draw is not suitable
- Step 1. Take finger stick blood - Using a capillary tube, collect 20 μl of capillary whole blood to the black line of the capillary tube
- Step 2. Add blood to test - Add the collected capillary whole blood to the specimen well of the test device
- Step 3. Drop of buffer - Add 3 drops (90μl) of buffer vertically into the specimen well of the test device
- Step 4. Show when to read result - Read the test result at 10-15 minutes. Do not read test result after 15 minutes. It may give a false result
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ