seca CT8000i Interpretive & Portable ECG machine
WAS Regular Price £1,849.00 NOW Special Price £1,524.00 (£1828.80 inc VAT)
Saving you 18%
Saving you 18%
The seca CT8000i is a high quality, stand alone, lightweight & portable ECG machine offering the best of both worlds. Free product demonstration available.
- Can be used stand alone, or with PC connectivity for paperless records when used with seca's Archimed Patient Record software, thus allowing you to electronically store ECG traces inside individual patient records
- Easy-to-use one-touch button operation
- 12 lead ECG with high quality interpretive programme with LCD screen and alpha-numeric keyboard
- Portable – features a recharge function allowing hours of continuous operation without mains supply
- High quality printout to direct z-fold paper or can be connected to an external A4 printer
- Automatic rhythm strip
- Internal memory stores up to 45 ECG records
- One touch automatic or instant real time operation
- High quality adult and paediatric interpretive software
- Digital filters for mains, base line and muscle tremor
- Additional advanced filters (SSF and SBS) for clear traces
- QTC interval – Ideal for Mental Health
- Dedicated soft keys for ease of storing, printing and transmitting
- Paperless ECG option - compatible with EMIS, System One and Vision
- Supplied with mains cable, patient cable, 500 disposable electrodes, alligator clips and pack of Z-fold paper
- Not compatible with Windows 10
- Weight: 2.5kg
- ECG channels: 3
- Dimensions: 285mm (w) x 195mm (h) x 70mm (d)
- Power supply: Rechargeable batteries / mains adapter
- Warranty: 3 years
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ