Seca 105 Medical Analytics PC Software (3 licences)
With the network-capable software seca analytics 105, optionally available with three or six workstation licenses, the doctor can process the measurements from his seca devices in three modules on the PC and thereby significantly improve the quality of the medical examination. Assistance is provided by the three integrated modules 'Energy', 'Cardiometabolic Risk' and 'Growth/Development'. All the doctor has to do is select a seca 360° wireless product and push a key to generate an analysis and interpretation of the measurements taken. Medical inquiries about the patients general health status and nutritional condition are answered in the modules, measurements compared to standard values and findings displayed in a therapy planner. The entire analysis can be printed on a conventional printer on a DIN A4 sheet specially configured by the user. This type of diagnostic assistance adds a completely new dimension to medical advice and gives doctors offices and hospitals a distinct competitive advantage.
Overview of the three modules:
- Quantitative determination of energy reserves and energy consumption
- Assessment of general health status and nutritional condition, from weight changes and progression of disease (e.g., as basis for nutritional consultation)
- With therapy planner to determine energy requirement to achieve weight goal
- Parameter: energy consumption at rest, total energy consumption, therapy planner
- Monitoring growth trends and weight changes in children based on percentiles and in adults based on scientific reference standards used by WHO
- Supports general medical treatment, for example, over the course of a hospital stay
- Support for regularly scheduled examinations to assess growth development in children
- Parameters: height, weight, BMI
Module Cardiometabolic Risk
- Assessment about the presence of metabolic syndrome
- Estimation of 10-year risk of coronary heart disease based on defined risk scores
- Compares BMI, waist circumference and additional laboratory data with scientific reference standards used by WHO
- Parameters: BMI, waist circumference, metabolic syndrome
uses the seca 360° wireless USB adapter seca 456 to receive measurements from seca products on the PC and to analyze, interpret and compare them to standard values - this must be purchased in addition.
Use the following to your advantage:
- Save time with the wireless transmission of measurement data to your PC.
- Let seca analytics 105 analyze and format the measurements.
- Track and document the development of weight changes on the PC.
- Configure and customize two analysis modules so seca analytics 105 can work to your requirements.
- Decide which analyses should appear on your (DIN A4) print-out and integrate the logo of your hospital/practice.
- Transmit your patients weight and height directly to an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system.
- Create an electronic report and file it as a PDF in the EMR system.
- Make sure your hospital or practice complies with the international PDMS-integrated standard.
- Supported operating systems: Windows XP (SP3) Windows Vista (SP1),
- Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 (SP2) and 2008 R1 (SP2)
- Processor: 1,2 GHz or higher
- Hard Disk Space: minimum 1 GB
- Memory: minimum 512 MB RAM
- Additional HW: DVD drive
- Ports: For usage in combination with seca medical devices USB port (2.0) or serial interface (RS 232)
- Display: 1024 x 768, High Color (16-bit), 32-bit recommended
- System compatible with all products in the seca 360° wireless system
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ