SHARPSGUARD® cyto with new distinctive purple-coloured lids is a comprehensive range of containers for the disposal of sharps including those contaminated with cytotoxic and/or cytostatic medicinal products and their residues. These containers are designed to be used throughout the hospital, in all wards and departments, as well as the community setting.
The 1 Litre sharps bin has a hinged lid for easy access.
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
- International Delivery
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Paediatric Defibrillation Pedi-Padz II - for Zoll AED Defibrilators
£64.00 Excl. VAT £76.80 Incl. VAT
Facial Tissues White 2-Ply 216mm x 208mm x 24 boxes
£12.99 Excl. VAT £15.59 Incl. VAT
Instillaquill Applicator Tubes x 10
£30.00 Excl. VAT £36.00 Incl. VAT
Topper 8 Swabs - Non Sterile 5 x 5cm 4-ply x 100
£2.99 Excl. VAT £3.59 Incl. VAT