SMART Defibrillation Pads - for HeartStart HS1 AEDs
Children under 8 years of age or weighing less than 25kg, including infants, should be treated using HeartStart Infant/Child SMART Pads, if available.
These pads instruct the defibrillator to provide voice instructions appropriate for a paediatric patient, and to reduce the energy of its shock from 150 to 50 Joules (J), a more appropriate dosage.1,2 The Infant/Child Pads cartridge is marked with an indication of patient weight and with a teddy bear icon for easy identification.
HeartStart Adult SMART Pads are appropriate for cardiac arrest victims weighing 25kg or more.
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ