Tenderfoot is a safe, effective method for obtaining blood samples from the heels of infants.
- A surgical stainless steel blade incises to a controlled, standardized depth and length above the pain fibres making the procedure virtually pain-free
- Tenderfoot creates an incision allowing the blood to flow more freely reducing the need to squeeze the foot. A higher quality blood sample is collected and bruising is diminished
- The blade permanently retracts after use providing an added factor of safety for the patient and medical professional
- 1mm incision depth: 2.5mm length
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
- International Delivery
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
SHARPSGUARD 2.5L Yellow
£1.75 Excl. VAT £2.10 Incl. VAT
Merlin Medical Vinyl Resuscitator : Adult - with Pressure Release Valve
£13.40 Excl. VAT £16.08 Incl. VAT
BD Microlance 3 Needles Green 21G x 1.5 Inch per 10
£0.60 Excl. VAT £0.72 Incl. VAT
Vernacare 1 Litre Measuring Jug x 100
£22.95 Excl. VAT £27.54 Incl. VAT