- Gauge: 18g
- Depth: 1.8mm
- Average Blood Volume: 200µL+.
- Suggested Test Areas: e.g. Congenital Hypothyroidism. Phenylketonuria (PKU). Single heelstick tests such as Bilirubin, Glucose, Haemoglobin. Sickle Cell disease. Other diseases.
- Suggested Patient Areas: e.g. Heelstick samples on neonates.
Easy to use
Unistik 3 is pre-set and ready for use. Just twist off the protective sterile cap and take the sample.
The Unistik 3 needle point is hidden before use and automatically retracts after use to avoid accidental needlestick injuries and cross infection.
Unistik 3 features unique Comfort Zone Technology that allows ultimate control and comfort when lancing. Comfort Zone Technology increases comfort when lancing by targeting the sensation and perception of pain. This masks the pain of lancing to maximise comfort.
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
- International Delivery
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Vicryl Rapide (W9962) Undyed 2/0 36mm 1/2 circle tapercut needle 90cm - Single Suture
£4.99 Excl. VAT £5.99 Incl. VAT
Sterile Plastic Umbilical Cord Clamp x 10
£3.00 Excl. VAT £3.60 Incl. VAT
Adams Aquagel 42g - Single
£1.45 Excl. VAT £1.74 Incl. VAT
Unistik 3 Comfort (1.8mm) Purple x 100
£9.90 Excl. VAT £11.88 Incl. VAT