- Able to maintain stable temperatures of medical items.
- Meets all requirements of UK Safety Acts & Health & Safety Executive (HSE) legislation.
- Based on aerospace thermal insulation technology.
- Custom-manufactured from a triple insulation system proven in service.
- Can be produced to order or meet any size requirement.
- Guaranteed system for keeping chilled products at critical temperatures for extended periods in transit without the need for continuous refrigeration or chilled environment.
- Capacity 10ltrs
- Weight 0.76kg
- Externally 400mm x 220mm x 280mm
- Internally 355mm x 175mm x 235mm
- Other Industrial zip close
It is also possible to print your own logos on the bag, please contact us for details and pricing.
Recommended amount of gel packs:
- 10 Litre Bag - 2 gel packs
These vaccince carrying bags do not contain temperature recording equipment. If you would like a temperature recording device please find them here:
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
How long can we keep injections in this bag? Can we take this on long haul flight?
The thermal insulate vaccine carrying bag is purposefully designed to maintains high thermal efficiency so as to maintain an internal temperature of between 2°C and 8°C for as long as possible. The time-to-temperature variation will depend on various factors such as ambient temperature, how full the bag is and whether ice packs are used and how many. We strongly recommend that ice packs are used to help maintain a cooler temperature for longer. As a guide, previous tests have shown that with an ambient temperature of 30°C, that internal product temperature has maintained between 2°C and 8°C for up to 6 hours without any ice packs (which would extend the timeframe).
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
- International Delivery
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Surgical Skin Marker Pen with Ruler
£1.50 Excl. VAT £1.80 Incl. VAT
Adult SMART Defibrillation Pads - for HeartStart FR2 and ForeRunner Defibrillators
£34.00 Excl. VAT £40.80 Incl. VAT
Adams Aquagel Lubricating Jelly Sachets 5g x 150
£39.99 Excl. VAT £47.99 Incl. VAT
Round Washproof Spot Plasters (diameter 2.5cm) x 100
£1.20 Excl. VAT £1.44 Incl. VAT