£327.00 (£392.40 inc VAT)
- A life size adult skull, horizontally sectioned with removable vault.
- The model shows the major veins and arteries of the head (external and internal) and neck. The mandible is not articulated or removable instead the entire skull can be angled/positioned to view the underside by virtue of a flexible stand.
- The vault lifts to expose all the internal features of the cranium. The separate skull bones are clearly shown and meticulous moulding distinguishes such detail as the fine bones of the nasal concha, internal carotid artery canal and full size styloid processes.
- With seven cervical vertebrae mounted on a flexible stand. The arteries are shown in red on one side and the veins in blue on the other. Removing the vault exposes the main arteries and veins/sinuses on the floor of the cranium.
- Made from a unique specially formulated material with the look and feel of real bone allowing reproduction of fine anatomical detail to the most exacting requirements
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ