- Sofsorb's very efficient wet friction, compatible with its soft construction makes it ideal for swabbing, debriding and general cleansing of wounds.
- Sofsorb gently conforms to the bodies contours making it ideal for a wound dressing, whilst it's effective lateral wicking action ensures that it's high absorbency potential is utilised. Absorption is fast with minimal strike through.
- Sofsorb is virtually lint free.
- The closed fibre construction of Sofsorb discourages the migration of epidermal cells through the swab, minimising trauma on removal. Again the close fibre construction of Sofsorb means that the swab is resistant to snagging on forceps ensuring that maximum care can be maintained on application and removal.
- Sofsorb has excellent thermal insulation properties, essential for encouraging mitotic activity for optimum wound healing.
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
- International Delivery
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rocialle Iris Scissors - Curved COF 11cm (4.4") x 20
£14.99 Excl. VAT £17.99 Incl. VAT
Rocialle Langenbeck Retractor Large - 21.5cm (8.5") x 20
£59.40 Excl. VAT £71.28 Incl. VAT
Welch Allyn Flexiport Cuff - Child (9): 15cm-21cm, One-Tube
£16.20 Excl. VAT £19.44 Incl. VAT
Ambu Blue Sensor SUPATab Electrodes x 100
£7.30 Excl. VAT £8.76 Incl. VAT