The Vitalograph ALPHA is the spirometer of choice for respiratory care professionals around the world due to its ease of use, portability, integral printer and long term reliability.
- Integral thermal printer
- Durable measurement technology without the need for expensive disposable sensors, turbines, spirettes or flow tubes
- Optimal hygiene via bacterial/viral filter (BVF™) barriers
- No user calibration required
- Simple and intuitive navigation
- Built-in interpretation of measurement results
- Mains or battery powered
- Includes all parameters for adult and paediatric patients within general healthcare and occupational health.
- Includes Vitalograph Reports Software with the ability to create editable PDFs
- Features latest GLI spirometry predicted equations and Z-scores
Sorry but there are no data sheets associated with this product.
Is this item ISO 26782 accredited? ThanksThe Vitalograph New Alpha Spirometer (MD04137) does meet that standard. Indeed it meets performance standards: ATS/ERS 2005, ISO 26782:2009 and ISO 23747:2007
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
- International Delivery
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212