The ZOLL AED Plus is the only AED that ensures infrequent rescuers respond appropriately whilst resuscitating a victim of sudden cardiac arrest. How? It coaches them quickly and simply through every important step of the rescue process. Only the AED Plus with its exclusive, one-piece electrode can measure the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR. It immediately tells rescuers how well compressions are being performed. With visual and audible prompts that deliver instantaneous feedback, only the AED Plus ensures rescuers can perform the most effective CPR. Every victim of SCA needs the best possible CPR to survive. ZOLLs AED Plus is the only AED that helps the rescuer achieve the correct rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR.
Zoll's AED PLUS features Real CPR Help, a tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other automated external defibrillator (AED):
Features & Benefits
Supports the entire chain of survival with easy-to-understand audio prompts and visual icons.
Real CPR Help with instant feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR
Uses far cheaper off-the-shelf consumer lithium camera batteries (Duracell 123a) 5 year battery life
Easy-to-place, one-piece electrode - CPR-Dpadz 5 year shelf life
5 year warranty
Rugged design that resists dust and water (IP55 rating)
Intelligent paediatric capability with pedipadz II electrodes
Resuscitation Council (UK), European Resuscitation Council (ERC) and American Heart Association (AHA) Guidelines 2005 compliance
Automatic self-testing assures constant state of readiness
Supplied complete with carry bag, batteries, adult CPR-Dpadz electrode, prep pack comprising a CPR barrier mask, scissors, disposable gloves, a prep razor, a towel and a moist towelette.
- Not pushing hard enough? - It will tell you when to push harder
- Pushing hard enough? - It will say, "Good compressions."
- Not pushing fast enough? - A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
- It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
- Not yet started? The AED Plus will tell you again to get started.
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only)
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals)
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card
For more information click here