3M™ Littmann® CORE Digital Stethoscope - Black
Saving you 29%
3M™ Littmann® CORE Digital Stethoscope, Black Chestpiece, Tube, Stem and Headset, 69 cm, 8490
A new class of clarity The 3M™ Littmann® CORE Digital Stethoscope features the outstanding acoustics, comfort and quality of a Littmann cardiology-grade stethoscope enhanced by powerful digital technology. Features like up to 40x amplification¹ and active noise cancellation can help you auscultate with greater confidence. The 3M Littmann CORE Stethoscope connects with Eko software on a smart device² to visualize, record and share data.
Take listening to a whole new level The FDA-cleared 3M Littmann CORE Stethoscope toggles between analogue and amplified listening modes so you can listen how you want to during assessments. Tunable diaphragm technology—a 3M invention—lets you hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chest piece. Hold the chest piece with light pressure on the patient to hear low-frequency sounds; press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. Soft-sealing ear tips conform to individual ears for optimal comfort and excellent sound occlusion. The 3M Littmann CORE Digital Stethoscope is pre-assembled with a CORE Digital Attachment and a 3M Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope.
Connects to Eko software to visualize and share heart sound waveforms.
Up to 40x amplification (at peak frequency, vs. analogue mode).
Active noise cancellation reduces unwanted background sounds.
Toggle between analogue and amplified listening modes.
Soft-sealing ear tips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
Tunable, dual-sided stainless steel chest piece with open or closed bell.
Designed for use with adult and pediatric patients.
FDA-cleared and HIPAA compliant.
Applications: Cardiology/High Performance
Binaural Construction: Double Lumen
Chestpiece Technology: Double Sided
Chestpiece weight: 87 g
Diaphragm Diameter: 4.3 cm
Overall Length (Metric): 69 cm
The warranty period for the 3M Littmann CORE Digital Stethoscope is 2 years and does not carry the warranty period mentioned in the Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope User Manual, which applies to the purchase of a Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope only when purchased separately.
Eko App Software
The 3M Littmann CORE Stethoscope works with Eko software on iOS and Android devices, giving you a HIPAA compliant means to save and annotate 15, 30, 60 or 120-second recordings in a secure dashboard. Create a library of heart sounds to monitor the progressions of a disease or for education, and securely share recordings with colleagues. Please note: The Core stethoscope can be used straight out the box. Eko Software is not required.
Wireless Bluetooth functionality.
Visualize sounds in real-time.
Capture and share recordings.
Connected Eko Dashboard.
¹40X amplification based on comparison of analogue versus electronically assisted amplified listening with maximum volume at the peak frequency (125 Hz). ²Smart device not included.
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK mainland only)
- £4.99 for orders under £75 (UK mainland only)
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals)
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ