3M Littmann Stethoscope Spare Parts Kit for Lightweight II S.E in Black
Saving you 28%
The 3M Littmann Lightweight II S.E. Stethoscope provides reliable acoustic performance for taking blood pressure readings and making limited physical assessments of adult patients. Weighing just 118 grams, it’s the lightest of all Littmann adult stethoscopes, making it more comfortable for caregivers who wear their stethoscopes all day long.
The Stethoscope is an entry-level instrument that offers a surprising number of beyond-the-basics features such as a tunable diaphragm, dual-sided chestpiece, and adjustable headset. It’s a good choice for medical professionals such as LPNs, licensed vocational nurses, certified nursing assistants, and nursing students.
Tunable diaphragm technology—a 3M invention—lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece. Hold the chestpiece with light pressure to hear low frequency sounds; press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. This time-saving feature allows the healthcare provider to focus on the patient, while the non-chill diaphragm and rim provide patient comfort.
Resilient tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket. Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the eartubes. Snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Eartips snap firmly onto the ends of the eartubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove.
Next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, a benefit to sensitive medical professionals and their patients. And, to play its part in the protection of human health and the environment, the next-generation tubing does not contain phthalate plasticizers.
- Lightest weight of all Littmann adult stethoscopes at just 118 grams.
- Dual-sided chestpiece provides versatility of both a tunable diaphragm and open bell.
- Teardrop-shaped chestpiece for easier positioning under blood pressure cuffs and around bandages.
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
- Soft-sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- Free delivery on orders over £75 (UK only).
- £4.99 for orders under £75
- £6.99 for Next Working day delivery
- £10.99 for Next working day before 10:30am
- All prices are Excl VAT.
- Orders Placed on Monday to Thursday before 3pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- Orders placed on Fridays before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (if all items are in stock)
- All the above excludes Bank Holidays
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ