The TM-2441 is equipped with a number of new features including a self-blood pressure measurement mode, a multisensor and a special algorithm to detect irregular heart rhythms.
Self-Blood Pressure Monitor - The TM-2441 can perform 5 types of self-blood pressure measurement in addition to ABPM measurement:
- OBP: Office Blood Pressure enables simple one-time measurement and display of results on the large LCD.
- AOBP: Automated Office Blood Pressure can eliminate the effect of white coat hypertension during measurement.You can set the rest time, number of measurements and interval time.
- HBP: Home Blood Pressure mode allows the monitor to be used for BP measurement at home in addition to ambulatory BP monitoring.
- ASBP: Automated Self Blood Pressure uses an alarm to inform you when to begin blood pressure measurement at home.
- ANBP: Automated Night Blood Pressure mode enables measurement of the blood pressure a set number of times at night.
The multisensor allows temperature, pressure and activity to be measured simultaneously with ABPM measurement. This data is useful for analyzing the influence of the external environment on BP variability. The newly designed software can analyze environmental data collected by the multisensor and display it alongside blood pressure (graphed).
Detection of Irregular Heart Rhythms (IHB) - detecting Atrial Fibrillation
Irregular heart rhythms can be detected from noise or arrhythmia in the pulse interval during oscillometric measurement. When pulse fluctuations deviate from the average rate IHB is detected. The IHB algorithm has been validated as effective for detecting atrial fibrillation.
- 24 hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
- BP Self measurement
- Easy to use mode slide switch
- Lightweight and compact - Width 66mm x Height 24.5mm x Depth 95mm and only 135g exc batteries
- Oscillometric measuring method
- Automatically adjustment of proper cuff pressure, deflation speed and end of measurement
- New pulse correction algorithm for faster measurement & noise rejection
- Automatic or manual measurement
- Battery Power (2 alkaline or Ni-MH “AA”)
- Configurable measurement intervals to adapt to a patient's specific requirements
- Output to data to analysis software (included with the device)
- USB & BLE Connectivity
- Can be integrated with Electronic Patient Record System (EPR)
- TM-2441 24 hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
- Adult (20-32cm) and large adult (28-38cm) latex free cuff
- FREE Analysis software with USB PC cable
- Carry pouch and waist belt
There have not yet been any questions asked asked regarding this product.
Be the first by selecting the Ask a Question button.
- We can deliver Worldwide
- International deliveries can take longer than the standard 2-5 working days
- P&P charges may change. We will contact you before applying these changes and confirming your order
- It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm specific custom requirements for their country. MidMeds will accept no responsibility for customs refusal and all charges will be passed on to the client.
- 30 Day money back guarantee, as long as the products are in their original condition (This excludes Furniture, Special orders and Pharmaceuticals).
- You will receive a full refund minus postage and a 3% credit transaction charge if you paid by credit card.
- For more information visit our help desk for FAQ
- Free Delivery
On orders over £75 exc VAT
- 1 to 5 Day Delivery
Next day delivery optional
- International Delivery
Options are at checkout
- Save with MidMeds
We will aim to beat any lower price found elsewhere, simply complete our Price Beat form
- Buying in larger quantities?
Phone for a quote:
0845 003 4212